Monday, January 02, 2012

加油!

So... my first day of 2012 didn't started right. Some more blogging in English wtf. So influenced by a few female bloggers that I'm starting to use wtf at the end of my sentences wtf.

The newspaper said that it's not gonna be a good year for the Rabbits. I guess that explained a lot on the bad ending + beginning last night. I think my sixth sense is getting sharper. No wonder I only have 1 resolution this year. Ok, maybe 2 - to be happy + to be a blessing to others. Maybe God knows that I'm gonna have a rough time fulfilling these wishes so the fewer the better wtf.

I'm supposed to get married this year. Starting with signing the papers 5 days later, which is on the 7th of Jan, our 5th anniversary together. I thought everything was going well and all I have to do is to continue my diet + lose more weight + earn and save more money + anticipate for the day that we can finally live together as a married couple in our new house then wake up the next day naked and seal each other's lips with a morning kiss. I think I will still get married this year. Panic is attacking though. Don't ask.

Just wanted to show the watch he gave me as Christmas present and my tattoo and my red hair wtf. Ignore the eye bags please thankQ

Just wanted to write this post so that I don't feel lonely. As though I've talked to somebody today. It's not that I have not spoken to anybody. I just simply feel... lonely. Typing this makes me feel more at ease before I go to sleep.

2 more days till school starts. Room still messy and unpack. Lessons and timetable not planned yet. Nothing is motivating me to kick off a good start. BUT I SHALL FEEL HOPEFUL AND LEAVE ALL THE SORROWS BEHIND... OR SOMEWHERE I CANNOT TURN AROUND AND SEE!!! Can get my pun or not?

Good night. I wish that tomorow I can put a smile on my own face then Clt + V to others' faces.
GA YAO!!!

ok me was actually a white rat for 2 camera men last night. took many pictures before this then dunno how to pose liao wtf

No comments: