Monday, October 25, 2010

Decisions Decisions Decisions

2 decisions I regreted in life (so far) - transfered to a new High School and never finish college.

And both because of one same stupid reason.

Now as I'm on my way to start on my new career path, I am determined to NOT make another stupid decision. Therefore, I'm a little stuck. There're so many things that I wanna do.So many of them that I wanna squeeze all in at once.

Life is long. Maybe not.

Who knows what comes next? I know He holds tomorrow, but I don't think He's gonna let me know before hand.

Here's the thing- I wanna continue study.
Maybe just doing part time courses in some local college or maybe go for some language courses. I wanna learn piano for real and for good this time. I wanna learn and study at the same time. I wanna do so many things and eventually I get so confused I don't know what I want to do now. Stuck again.

I asked KH for his opinion and he suggested that I do Full Time study. To be honest, I don't think I can do it. I cannot let go of the freedom I get financially from working. I cannot overcome myself if I don't get any income for the next 2 years. It's hard because I love depending on myself. I love to spend from what I gain and knowing that the digits in my bank account increases every month. I know getting that one paper after 2 years is only a small sacrifice thus it can bring me very far. But I just can't seem to find any solid reason to convince myself. People around keep persuading me to go and study before it's too late. It's still NOT TOO LATE....

Can I kena jackpot so that I can study without any worry?  

No comments: