Monday, October 18, 2010

Wanna own your own Coach?

How often do you get to ride on a coach?



One ride to your destination then say bye bye?


I got to ride on a fancy coach bus before when I was younger in another country. Some coaches are fancy with bars and TVs or even an indoor toilet (now I wonder... where does all the poo poo and shhh shhh go?). Some coaches have big comfy seats that provide you good rest until you reach your destination. I myself would really like to try traveling on a coach like how all the other celebrities do. But all these short travel will end eventually. You can only bring back memories of the dream you had on that comfy seat or the little bar with Henessy and Tequila... You want another ride? Pay more to get one!

Now now now... I have a way for you to own a coach. You just have to pay little and IT IS YOURS!!! I am not kidding. Imagine your own coach. You can put your things wherever you want and knowing that they will stay in there comfortably, surrounded by quality sheets... ok... I know it's kinda hard sell now...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 This is the Coach I'm talking about! Establish since 1941 halo! Sudah many many years la woi!

OK, what I'm trying to say is... now you can have your own Coach Leatherware in a much more cheaper price!

From something as small as a Waverly Wristlet



To a middle size Signature Multi Case with ID



Or even something you can show off to the world and say , "HEY!!! See my Coach bag!"



I personally find this Signature Stripe Tote interesting


But I would really like to have a pair of this Sunnies






100% UV PROTECTED with cool little bling Coach sign on the side  :)
Cool or what yo!

Now here's the deal. My friend is selling all these GENUIN COACH here.

You may ask: Why should I buy online instead of going to a retail shop and choose for myself?

♥ First and foremost, it is VERY MUCH CHEAPER. Like 30% - 40% cheaper ok?

♥ It's the comfort of shop from home. Have you ever try wearing your pajamas to buy a Coach? no leh... Now you can try.

♥ You can avoid those sales girls/ men who always give you those pressurize eye contact as though they are telling you through their mind radar "Come... come... buy... buy... BUUUUUYYY"

♥ Save your boyfriend for just that one day to go out shopping with you. Maybe he will be more willing to pay for you if you spare him that one day shopping-exercise.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper.

♥ It's cheaper la OKAY!!!

So what are you waiting for? Press here hard hard!
Make sure you 大大力 press tau?

Thankiu banyak banyak

:)

No comments: